New Frontiers in 3D Cell Technologies
Bridging the gap from preclinical research to clinical trials:
an exclusive one-day scientific meeting to discuss practical applications for emerging 3D cell technologies for human disease modeling and predictive drug safety testing
April 25, 2019 ● MIT Samberg Center ● Cambridge, MA USA.
Are you ready for the future of preclinical drug testing?
Organ on a chip systems | scalable 3D disease modeling platforms | animal testing alternatives | highly predictive drug safety screening
Join the conversion. Help shape the future.
The 2019 New Frontiers in 3D Technologies conference brings together pharma and biotech thought-leaders, research scientists, and regulatory experts for an exclusive one-day conference on applications for innovative new 3D cell technologies for drug efficacy and safety testing.
- Learn about practical applications for the latest generation of 3D in vitro models that have successfully transitioned from R&D evaluations to indispensable for everyday use in industry
- Discuss 3D technology trends and real-world implementation challenges
- Discover disease modeling platforms, assay strategies, and readout techniques that could transform how your organization does drug discovery and development
- Debate how best to apply emerging tools for organ-on-a-chip systems.
- Network with influencers in the fields of metabolic disease, oncology, and toxicology
- Share how you are applying 3D cell-based technology in your work by submitting an abstract for a poster or oral presentation.
Human Disease Modeling
Alternatives to Animal testing
Drug Safety Screening
This year’s program includes talks by innovators in 3D cell technologies from Novo Nordisk, AstraZeneca, Takeda Pharmaceuticals, and MIT.
Vice President and Head of the Novo Nordisk Diabetes R&D Center and Professor at the La Jolla Institute for Immunology.
Associate director and team leader , Cardiovascular Renal and Metabolic Diseases, AstraZeneca IMED Biotech Unit
Associate Director of Mechanistic and Investigative toxicology, Takeda Pharmaceuticals
School of Engineering Teaching Innovation Professor of Biological and Mechanical Engineering and MacVicar Fellow at MIT
Call for Abstracts
New Frontiers in 3D invites scientists, bioengineers, academic researchers, and innovation leaders to submit abstracts featuring innovative applications of 3D Cell Technology for consideration for poster and oral presentations at our 2019 meeting.
This year, New Frontiers in 3D will invite a select group of innovative 3D cell-based solution providers to sponsor the 2019 meeting and showcase products that we believe will be of interest to scientists, researchers, regulatory agencies, and others in the field. If you haven’t already received an invitation to participate, contact us for more information.
New Frontiers in 3D Sponsors and Supporters
New Frontiers in 3D is grateful to the following supporters
for their contributions to the scientific program committee and conference venue.